Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TuneLand Forum Index -> Michael's Place -> Where's Michael?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Where's Michael? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

What do you mean? "Where's Michael Question " Why, I've been here all the time. Where have you been?

Good to be back home fella's Very Happy

"Home, home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play. Where seldom is heard, a discouraging word, and the sky's are not cloudy all day"

Cool
702 762 3245
info@michaelgreenaudio.com
www.michaelgreenaudio.com

Last edited by Michael Green on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
cdimi
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: and the winner is???? Reply with quote

Hey MG.......Me and some of the boys drew straws. And guess what!! You won .....pull my finger will you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Madman
Analogy Guy
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Just once Reply with quote

Hi Cdimi,

OK, just this once Laughing .

Now I've got to go take care of some quotes and orders.

I'll be back soon.

Very Happy
702 762 3245
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Setting up shop Reply with quote

Hi TuneLand,

Why is it I love new adventures so much?

Guess who was here yesterday? Chipdivot. He is right now between Reno and home, with some cool toys.

After he left, I was going to rest, but every 5 minutes or so I would sneak out to the main room and move maybe one or two things, then go lay back down. This happened all night long just like a little kid at Christmas (new room, new toys).

Is there anything more fun than tuning Question

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
702 762 3245
chipdivot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Michael....you said that you were going to be resting Exclamation Exclamation Rolling Eyes You need to take care of yourself because we really need you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Besides I have SOOOOoooo many questions on my room so you will need to be well rested Wink

Chip
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Up to date Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

A big help to me would be who you guys might see who I am leaving behind. I just know that there are people waiting for answers, and I'm not getting to them. So please on this thread help me to get, and keep caught up, OK?

1. pictures
2. diagrams
3. equipment list
4. listening preferences

All of these help me a lot. Sometimes it also helps me to be brought up to date even if your repeating yourselves a little. TuneLand is getting so big that I don't have the time to back read as much as I would like to.

Also, Thank you to the Tunees who are always there to kick in. You know that the last couple of months there has been no advertising, and once that starts up again, we are going to get very busy, so I really appreciate your help.

thanks Very Happy
702 762 3245
JJ Analog

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: A few things Reply with quote

Hi Michael,
In my last PM to you I asked about availability and prices on MTDs and Harmonic Feet, also what is the sonic difference between regular and "treated" MTDs. I also asked about some small squares or slivers of other woods to tweak with (I already have enough Magic wood.) This is stuff you could post up here (PMs OK for prices.)
Matt Marquardt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Keeping up to date Reply with quote

Hi Michael,

It's funny to hear you say that you haven't been advertising lately. New membership has been on the rise since tunelands return, and it's great to see this. Very Happy

Anyway, go to "newbie Q&A" and check out these threads: "JamesP's system", "speakers that need room to breathe...","need help in moving tune products to new, larger room...", and "my room...suggestions?". Also, stargazer is looking for advice on running some dedicated electrical lines.

I've already started helping some of these guys, but there are some issues I don't feel ready to try to help "fix" long distance. I will leave that up to you. salute Sometimes I see pictures of some of these rooms and it makes me wish I could be there and hear these systems for myself. It's far easier to hear problem area's than it is to "see" them.

Wink
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Keep it up Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

Thanks, and please keep up your posting. Seeing you guys helping each other is a big help to me right now.

Very Happy
702 762 3245
Michael Green
Founder of MGA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: What else Reply with quote

Hi guys,

OK, I know I'm still missing someone or 2.

JJ, let me know when your ready that way I can get you the best price, but don't call me "Uncle Michael" OK.

Matt who else? A lot of the guys have called, but I still want to give and answer up here.

thanks Wink

PS With Jim retired there are going to be a lot more mistakes in my writing so be kind to me, but let me know if there is something you don't get.

I'm just going to be me and not try to make it perfect, because I'm not, yet I love spending time with you guys.

Wink
702 762 3245
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TuneLand Forum Index -> Michael's Place All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: